Sunday, September 6, 2009

End of the world


#179
Well today was another decently busy day. I started the day with more orientation stuff. Then some of us went out and played a game of ultimate with other random Gusties. Our team won. Not that I did a whole lot. Some of the people on my team are crazy like they played on high school and or national teams. Then lunch, then some survey, then a book discussion, then a scavenger hunt (which is where the picture comes from) This is AC, a kid in my group. He is checking out the end of the world. If you sit in the right spot it looks like you are standing on a building. Its kinda sweet. But our hunt failed. Then I went to dinner, then to a sweet skit show by the theatre group here (I am, we are). It was intense and super deep. Then we discussed it then I went to play bingo then came back and went to E and A's room to watch John Tucker Must Die with some girls in our section, then came back to my room to hear JA's audition song for The Scarlet Pimpernel at Tonka. And I am now taking to my PIC who I haven't talked to in ages. So yeah... luckily tomorrow is less busy. It is the last day of summer after all.. (wow, thats sad)

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment