Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Knitting


#298
We are all getting real intense about this work out thing here in 3C. HK and I got up and went to Lund (the fitness center) this morning. She skated, I walked and read (I'm reading Dear John. It's REALLY good). Went to class. Took a nap. Worked on some homework. Watched Fantastic 4 (I realized how bad of a movie that really was... I don't know why I liked it so much). Went to dinner. Then half our section went back to Lund where I ran, walked, rowed, ran, and walked some more. I still have to do my pilates before I get to bed. Yeah. I'm getting into shape this January. Its gonna happen. AP is in the knitting j-term and she has been working on her scarf for the past two days and is getting pretty good at it now. I got some new "actions" today for photoshop so I had fun playing with those.

-L

1 comment: