Sunday, March 7, 2010

ADVENTURE!

As the last weekend for my blog, this one pretty much rocked.
I'm still puzzled on the counting thing because I started last year March 10th, yet as far as my counting goes I will have only done 361 pictures. So I think I miscounted. But I'm stopping Wednesday either way...
only 3 more. CRAZY.


#358
Today was such an adventure. Started out with breakfast at BC's house with him and AC. French toast. SO GOOD. Then AP, JC, and NG picked me up from his house to go to HK's ice show in New Ulm. She is AMAZING at skating. Don't let her tell you anything different. On our way back we decided to stop and see Hermann the German (pictured above with J) and we got one of the best quotes of the day. J: "So is Hermann Norwegian or something..." A:"Hes German you idiot" and yes, this was legit. Not sarcastic. We also stopped at J drive because it was a street with J's name. So we took pictures there. Then we got back to GAC, went to dinner, and then I went to AB's building with costume shop people and a few others to watch the Oscars. All in all an awesomely fun filled day.


#357
I call today BB and LG(thats me)'s day of theatre fun. We met at our theatre around 11:30. Drove to B's house to eat some amazing cookies. Then went to Urinetown at Normandale to compare it to ours. (Ours was better if you ask me. And no, I'm not being biased). Went back to B's for a delicious home cooked dinner. Then went to Far Away at Hamline (again, to compare, and again, ours was better). Then we drove back to St. Peter while belting Urinetown songs and select others. It was such a fun day.


#356
Chill Friday. Had dinner with the girls (MC and HD pictured here). They all went to LineUs while I went to Arabian rehearsal. After rehearsal I went to BB's house with a good portion of the cast (and others) for a scattregories night. So much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment