Thursday, March 4, 2010

And exhale.

Busiest 5 days ever. I feel like I say that a lot. But it really was. Here is the past (almost) week.
p.s. for some reason I feel like this isn't adding up right... I think I missed counting somewhere...
technically I only have ONE MORE WEEK.


#355
So both Tonka and Gustavus were playing HUGE hockey games last night. Tonka won 7-2. GAC lost 1-2 in overtime. We had a gold out and EAR was most definitely gold. I got past all my tests and papers today and therefore I can breathe again. Yay!


#354
Crazy how in one day the stage can go from Urinetown to Arabian Nights. Yes, I know this is two days later... but the stage looked like this on Monday too. I just forgot to take a picture of it.


#353
So, I was doing homework, and these guys walked by. Freaked me out a little bit. But kinda awesome at the same time. Arabian started today. Its gonna be SO. AWESOME. I can't even tell you.


#352
Closing Day. So sad. The troop from Tonka came to see the show. It was good to see them all. Then we did strike and had one final dinner together in the caf as a cast (and crew...) Here is BE and myself.


#351
PROM!! We had our cast party tonight. It was prom themed. And the theme of the prom was "toxic" complete with green lime sherbert, a green carpet (as opposed to a red carpet), and a dry ice fountain. It was AWESOME. Also, my section saw the show tonight. I was glad they all liked it. Here are BB and KB "doing experiments" at the photo spot. Nicest two people you will ever meet.


#350
Photo call for Urinetown! I got some awesome pictures (at least I think so...). It was an intense show BB (the cop on the left) got hit with his mag light, started gushing blood onstage. Luckily it was right before intermission so we got him cleaned up then he finished the show, and photo call, and went to the hospital to get 5 stitches above his eye. What a trooper.

No comments:

Post a Comment