Wednesday, March 10, 2010

END


three hundred and sixty-five.

Well, here it is. My final picture.
Looking back on the past year, and this project, most people do it to improve their photo skill. I wish I had the time to have done that through this. But I am happy with how it all turned out. It was a big year for me. Senior show, graduation, becoming an "adult," moving to St. Peter, college. This project became more of a way of documenting that year and its nice to have a way to look back on it all. I had no idea what to do for a picture today, but I kinda like this one. Its a pretty good representation of the friends I have here, odd, quirky, weird. Amazing. So I figured I would end with a picture of them (most of them). This way, you kinda know what I will be doing for the rest of my life (or until I decide to do another blog). I'll be with these crazy kids. That is, when I'm not in the theatre. Which I am now. And therefore I should focus... it is a rehearsal and all.

Signing off
-L

1 comment:

  1. It's been a great ride. I thougt for sure you'd end with a picture of your mother! :) :)

    ReplyDelete