Saturday, March 28, 2009

Becoming Edward


#19
I spent my night with a friend and her family (and oh my goodness does she have a crazy family. fun times) In the course of this evening we ate very nutritious meal of ramen, went to Adeles for desert and to top all of that off, went back to her house and watched Twilight (since neither of us had seen it since the day it came out in theatres). I left the room after the movie, and when I came back in, my friend was sitting in front of the TV like the Dalmatian from 101 Dalmatians (the one that sits too close to the tv) and she just looked at me and said "BECOMING EDWARD." We then proceeded to watch just how Robert Pattinson became Edward. It was quite the evening.

-L

2 comments:

  1. ok. this is weird. so we both saw it at midnight, and I definitely watched it at my friends house tonight too.. whooooa.

    ReplyDelete