Thursday, March 19, 2009

The beginning of the end


#10
I have one wall in my room that is dedicated to a mirror, lots of pictures, and all of my high school show posters. Well I hung my last poster tonight and the wall is now full. Its kinda like the beginning of the end in a way. I will no longer be documenting my high school years through posters on that wall but they will always be there to serve as a way to remember what my high school years were like. (lots and lots of good times). It is fun to look at my wall and see it full. Overall, this picture isn't amazing (stupid light reflection, and the lighting is not exactly prime in my room for picture taking). It was me being bored in my room after I finished hanging it. But I figured it was something to document.

A demain
-L

No comments:

Post a Comment