Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Photo day gone right


#22
Originally, My friend and I had planned to use this day as picture day. We were planning on going outside and taking pictures all day of anything from a building to a tree. Then I woke up to rain and snow. So we cancelled those plans and decided to do hair wraps and make bracelets while watching (but not really watching) Young Frankenstein. Then we decided to take pictures anyway. She has a remote trigger for the shutter on her camera (so cool) so we took a few (84) pictures. We then went to Benjamin Button since neither of us had seen it (it was good. but sad) and when we walked out of the theatre it was snowing and it was so pretty. So we took more pictures. It was an awesome photo adventure day even after canceling the original photo day.

-L

p.s. my original idea for todays picture was to dress up my friend as a celeb to get back at our friends in Puerto Rico who saw Johnny Depp today (check it out) but I like how these turned out better.

p.p.s. I'm jealous they got to see Johnny Depp....

2 comments: