Wednesday, March 25, 2009

How we gonna pay...


#16
RENT! (wow, looking at the clock, its 11:51, I barely made the post for today) I saw "The Broadway Tour" of Rent tonight with 3 of my friends (including the friend who is doing this project with me. And he almost has the same picture as me today) and it was AMAZING. Everyone in the cast had been in rent before (on broadway) and it starred two of the most amazing people ever. Adam Pascal and Anthony Rapp. We then waited outside the stage door for about a half hour to meet these two people, but they never got to us... grr. And it was really cold out. NOT FUN. So, I think we are going back tomorrow night to see if we can get a picture with them. Cause we are just cool like that. =]

Peace
-L

1 comment:

  1. my friends status on FB:)

    Saw "Rent" at the Orpheum and bumped into a bunch of cast membes getting a drink across the street after show. I was being a groopy taking pictures right and left

    ReplyDelete