Wednesday, April 1, 2009

When it snows... In April


#23
I woke up this morning to a layer of snow on the ground. (Now that I think about it I should have taken a picture of that but I was so mad at the snow that I couldn't stand to even look at it. Its April for crying out loud) Anyway... I started working on this bracelet yesterday and I decided since I couldn't be outside (even though I could, I just didn't want to be... in the snow) I would work on it. I ended up finishing it, but its almost too small for my wrist. It made me sad. But I still liked (like) it. Beyond making this bracelet, it was a pretty dull day consisting of the dentist and work. =/ Fun fun...

'Till tomorrow
-L

2 comments:

  1. FINISHED?! wow. i need to catch up. haha. you were mad that there was snow...yet we were praying for it to snow today...hm..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was praying for snow at night so we could have more fun with pictures. I wasn't so happy waking up with a ton of snow on the ground... hopefully its gone tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete