Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Weekend

Friday-

#32
We made it to Bemidji! While in Bemidj, we have things we do to pass the time. One of them is pool. Or was pool, now we just play ping pong. But I can't really talk, I spend most of my free time watching Grey's (I'm still an addict).

Saturday-

#33
Another thing we do a lot of is walking. There are awesome parks close to my Grandma's house and we walked through one of them that was recently renovated. So I looked like a tourist and walked around with 2 cameras (one film one digital) and took some pictures.

Sunday-

#34
Happy Easter! On our way home from Bemidji we stopped at our cabin (its on the way) to check in, make sure their wasn't any huge damage and to measure the front door (why? I have no idea). But it was a lot of fun to stop in. I missed the cabin through the winter and I hardly ever see the lake with ice on it. So that was kinda fun. In fact, I hardly ever see it in the winter. Well, "winter" I guess its spring now, huh.

-L

2 comments:

  1. i cant wait for summer. you should come up on the kiryluik vacation or something..... at some point we need to co exist up there. :) xo hoppy easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally agree with that statement. the more time i spend at the cabin the better. =]

    ReplyDelete