Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sunset


#37
I went to excel with a friend tonight (who is very proud of the fact that this is her 4th appearance in my blog). We went to Dunn Bros to get smoothies then walked to the water front since Ice Out happened a few days ago. It was my first time seeing the water without the ice all year (hers too I think) and let me tell you, I haven't been so excited about ice out ever. Anyway, the sunset tonight was beautiful. Not as impressive as some I've seen, but the fact that it was over water and not ice for the first time this year made it all the better. I love Excelsior. And spring. And I can't wait till summer. =]

-L

1 comment:

  1. love. love. love. pictures of sunsets & buildings are my favorite. this summer we should go walk around DT (or next summer, in NYC.. still planning on doing that, yes?) last year i took some awesome pics dt Minneapolis.. its hard to take a bad pic in an area like that!!

    ReplyDelete