Sunday, April 26, 2009

Backstage Fun


#48
This show isn't all that complicated for stage left (my side of the stage). We have about 6 shifts that consist of a bench going on and off stage and about 3 shifts that consist of a motorcycle being pushed down a ramp onto the stage. And all of these shifts take place during the first act... other than that we don't have a whole lot going on. So we started coloring on tape with a black sharpie. Of course we only had one sharpie so we had to take turns. Then I decided to be smart and brought in paper and colored pencils. 75 in total. It keeps us entertained. (Sometimes I feel like I'm 5 because I need crayons and colors to keep me occupied. But I kinda love it). =]

-L

p.s. we are extending the show for another weekend. So feel free to grab tickets. Or to come again. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment