Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Horizons


#254
Here is part of my monologue. I interviewed my high school director, wrote this, and have to perform it for an audience on Saturday (as I'm typing this... about 6 hours) I'm kinda freaking out about it, but oh well... wish me luck!


#253
If you can't tell by this picture... I was running out of time. But peppermint bark is my favorite. I always get some during the christmas season (even if it hasn't been thanksgiving yet...)


#252
Photo call. =] I got some decent pictures out of this day. This is also one of my favorite numbers. (Its just a great show overall).


#251
Last day of tech. I ran around with my camera getting some test shots for photo call. This one reminds me a lot of the dance shoot I did with my PIC and KN a while back. But its my favorite number in the whole show. And I just struggled photo wise that day.

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment