Monday, November 16, 2009

Tech! (again...)

Well I am now entering what WILL be the busiest week, well, ever. Its tech again. I have well a lot. I just don't want to think about it all right now. So here are the past few days. (p.s. fingers crossed I will get some awesome dance shots this week... be ready for those =] )


#250
Dance tech tonight. Didn't do much, but I got to see some of the dances I missed when I skipped on Friday. I was watching from backstage when CD stepped in front of me to watch. But it made a sweet picture. (If only I had a legit camera and not just a phone.. this could have been way sweeter.)


#249
I got another "never leave" message when I got back to school Sunday. It was from SF this time.


#248
I drove back to GAC for the day for Dance Gallery tech. I did absolutely nothing. But I was really excited to see a sweet light set up. =]


#247
I went home for the weekend!! To see The Scarlet Pimpernel (which. was. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. like. wow. I'm STILL amazed.) So I went to say hi to everyone before the show. Here is a picture of me and EF.


#246
I sent this to KN (who goes to St. Olaf). GAC had a swimming meet against them this weekend and someone put this on their door and I laughed, and thought of K. Hence why I sent it to her.

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment