Saturday, November 7, 2009

November!

Can you believe I've already been at school for 2 months?! Crazy. Sorry I haven't been posting... or taking good pictures... (or editing the actual good pictures...)


#240
This may be my favorite picture in the whole blog. BB and I got cards from our stage manager last night. He is 20. Lets not forget... and this is the picture he drew on B's card. We laughed about it for a long time. Its just the most amazing art work ever. Haha. In all honesty though, they were really nice cards. So I shouldn't be making fun of it, or him.


#239
Sorry this is hard to read. But I walked out of the show on Thursday and found this written on the sidewalks EVERYWHERE. It was promoting the Wellness fair we had here on Friday. It was awesome. And made me smile.


#238
I went to talk to T today about future shows. She doesn't like me much. Or so I thought... I walked away with this. Its a gel sample book. So if I ever need to order gels... I have a way to do so. (I'm still laughing at the fact that I have one...)


#237
Down to the wire on a picture today.. Here is SF AR and myself. I pretty much live in their room. Its awesome.


#236
SUCH A NICE DAY! I went out with AA to take some pictures. He is in parkour and can do crazy awesome stuff so I took some pictures of him jumping off rocks. I got some other good pictures today, I just need to edit them still...


#235
All my friends came to see the show today! It made me really happy. And my parents were there too... obviously. We all went out after the show to TGI Fridays. (SO GOOD). When I came back the Febreeze team (SF and SB) were out. It was comical.


#234
HALLOWEEN! After the show I went to a house a girl in the cast lives in. There were a lot of cast people there, we all had a good time. Here is a picture of the Kardashians. (or SF, NG, and HD).

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment