Saturday, October 31, 2009

Madness

Thats what this past week (and then some was). Busiest week of my life. Thats all I gotta say, and I've had some pretty intense weeks. Here is the recap. (Normal drill. First picture is most recent).


#233
OPENING NIGHT! My plan was to run around and take pictures with everyone. But then MB came to visit and she was around when I was gonna take pictures so this is the only one I really got. Here is RB. One of the nicest kids ever. Legit. We have a good time jamming out before the shows.


#232
If there is one downfall to this show, its the bruises. They are redic. And painful. And they don't go away cause they have no time to heal over. We just keep moving set and they keep getting bigger. Here is a picture of BB's bruises.


#231
Photo call =] I got to be one of the photographers. It was AWESOME. I got a ton of good shots. I'm really happy with them all. (It was hard to pick just one). Here is a picture of SJ. He plays Todd in Far Away. He is real good.


#230
EL-WIRE! My PIC and I have been wanting some of this for FOREVER and we are using it in our show. Ironic no?


#229
Quote from MM (our TD). "I don't expect this to be a very prop intensive show." I've never had to deal with so many props in my life. Legit. Its redic. (I feel like I've said that already in this post). So BB and I took this picture for MM and CD (the Stage Manager) as opening night gifts.


#228
Here be CD. The SM. I'm still not happy with how this was edited. But oh well.


#227
Running lights! Yay!


#226
Some of the section before we all split ways for fall break. (I missed them like crazy over break)


#225
This is all I had time for. I tried to get a picture at 11:11 to make a wish. But I was too slow...


#224
Breast Cancer awareness day! Pulled out the self timer on this one. =]

There is the update =]
-L

1 comment:

  1. ok - that prop intensive picture -... FAVORITE PICTURE EVER. haha. your face is priceless.

    ReplyDelete