Thursday, October 15, 2009

More theatre jazz

I kinda feel like its all I've been doing lately. My life is back to normal apparently.


#218
Today was hat rehearsal. The hats are EPIC! We needed music, and lights. CD had no idea how to run the systems so he called me for help. I've never seen our systems. Who got them up and running? Yup. =] I felt pretty good about myself. The rest of rehearsal was the same old same old "what on earth is going on."


#217
Rehearsal was awesome. Everyone was so chill. I had a great time and it put me in an amazing mood. So awesome in fact, I danced all the way home. Yes, it happened. This song started playing (Halo/Walking on Sunshine - Glee) and I couldn't help but rock out to it. I got a few weird looks, but thats cool. I'm awesome.

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment