Sunday, October 4, 2009

The coming of home.

Well I made my way back to Tonka town this weekend for homecoming. It was a well... interesting... weekend. But I had a TON of fun. Here is the recap (p.s. Sunday is the first picture, Friday is the last).


#207
Today was a chill day. Had pancakes with my dad. Did some homework. Ran to Target for stuff for school. Hung with DN for a bit. Hung with my PIC for a bit. Dinner with the fam. Back to GAC! Once I got back I went to TGI Fridays with the girls. We had a great time. They bought me dessert. =] It made me happy. (And it was REALLY good). Anyway, all the parking spots were taken by our building so we parked on the other side of campus. On the walk over we took way too many pictures. This may be my favorite. Our inside joke for 3C (my section) is gangst. This is a total gangst shot. I love my girls.


#206
DANCE DAY! Went to Pimpernel rehearsal just for fun (GET TICKETS! Its gonna be good). Hung with my PIC. Went to take pictures for my bro's dance group. Here is KB and MC. We found rakes and had some fun. Its my favorite picture of the night. My bro looked dashing. I must say. I then hung with SK for the rest of the night. We went to FAME (It's good. I recommend it) and watched disney movies all night. =]


#205
GAME DAY! We CRUSHED Edina. 14-0. It was awesome. And fun to see everyone again. After the game I hung with JA and HR. We went grass/mud sledding (minus sleds) then went to Perkins for some pancakes and pie. Mmm...

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment