Wednesday, October 14, 2009

time

Well I have a second of time. So here are the past two days (today not included..)


#216
Like I said yesterday, theatre is insane. I'm at rehearsal every day for about 3 hours plus whatever else I have to do outside of rehearsal to get ready for the next days rehearsal. But I love it. So this is not me complaining, more just stating a fact. Anyway, here is part of our script (with my blocking notes and changes written in). This is from the narration during act 2. Its an odd show, but a good one. Come see it =]


#215
Well. This is what I (and a lot of other people) woke up to Monday morning. Snow. And lots of it. It snowed all day Monday. It was kinda fun. I liked it a lot in the morning, not so much in the afternoon, then I liked it again walking out of rehearsal Monday night. Posting this two days later though... the snow is gone.

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment