Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009

Well here it is. My final post of the year two thousand and nine. Crazy right.
Maybe my new years resolution should be to use an actual camera.. not just the one on my phone... for my blog.

#293
New years eve! Went to Sherlock Holmes today (movie #5 if you are still counting) it was really good. Funnier than I thought it would be. Here is a picture of SK and I toasting the new year at one of the parties we went to. Yes, I promise this was taken before midnight.


#292
Went to see Avatar today. EPIC movie. We saw it in 3D and the glasses were pretty intense (shown here). See it if you haven't already. Also, my PIC's family came over for dinner. We all had a good time.


#291
I spent a good portion of the late night cleaning for having my PIC's family over on Wednesday. In the process I learned how to fold napkins in at least 3 ways. Pretty legit if you ask me. Also, went to New Moon tonight. I hadn't seen it yet, but it wasn't too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment