Thursday, December 3, 2009

Tis the season.

Well, I'm back from my LOONNNNNG hiatus. Here are the pictures you missed. Sorry my phone has kind of become my primary tool of taking pictures. I'll work on that one...


#265
I got bored in my theatre class today and I started drawing and ended up drawing this. The skaters all lost a friend LE a year ago today. So they were all in my thoughts. (Are... in my thoughts).


#264
Day of studying. Class 9-10, 10:30-11:30 then I rewrote an essay till 1:30 when I had class from 1:30-2:30 then I went to the library, worked till 8, went to an extra credit movie from 8-9 then did more work in my room from 9-12 when I went to bed. BUSY day. I ate on the run...


#263
As if the Chapel didn't look pretty enough, now they have lights up everywhere around it getting ready for C in CC (which I am going to on Sunday =] ) They were rehearsing as I took this. I kinda felt like a creeper.


#262
While we were all away on break they put christmas lights up. =] It's fun walking around at night here now. (well, more like 5 since it gets dark so early now).


#261
Last minute picture right here. I was about ready to go to bed after getting back to school. So yay! Back at GAC.


#260
PENCIL WARS. They started again. Oh... and it was snowing while I took this. =]


#259
Went to coffee with LT and LW. Black friday. Woo! It was fun catching up with those two. (Even if this isn't the most attractive picture...)


#258
Happy thanksgiving!! Here are some of the cousins. I love turkey. I had soooo much food on thanksgiving. It was ridiculous.


#257
Let me just tell you. Appreciate your bed right now... college ones don't compare. (And I have a pretty comfy college bed).


#256
We are now a ping pong playing family. It's true. The things that happen while I'm away at college.


#255
Well, I got another care package. =] This was one of the things in it. Though I may be a college student, I acted like a 5 year old when I saw I got this game. SO MUCH FUN.

-L

1 comment: