Sunday, August 16, 2009

Cabin Vacation

I'm back from my vacation! It was a great week. I had LW up for a few days and we had a great time. Here is a recap!
p.s. It goes in descending order with descriptions under the picture.


#158
More tubing action! Here are the cousins duking it out on the tubes. We used their Sea-Doo jet boat and got some MASSIVE air. It was amazing.

#157
The cousins EG and KG came over today and we did some wakeboarding. It got semi intense. Here is one of EG.

#156
SUNRISE. Thanks to DN who sent me the time of sunrise, I got up and watched it. Twas epic.

#155
More tubing! We spent a good portion of the week tubing. Here is one of KK and my bro tubing.

#154
PARTY TIME! We threw basically the first party at the cabin. We had a few families up. Here is a picture of MC and KL tubing.

#153
First day! We spent it reading and hanging out cause I wasn't allowed to tube or anything cause of my teeth... but we got some good sun in!

No comments:

Post a Comment