Saturday, August 8, 2009

When raining, take pictures


#151
After working a 5 hour day (that was tough...) I went and picked up KN and we went over to Excel to shoot some pictures. Granted, it wasn't raining when we were taking the pictures, but, you know, details. I think we took about 90 shots total. It was a good time. After we went to Dunn and had smoothies. I didn't use a straw because I thought I couldn't and it was quite a challenge. A while later I realized I'm allowed to drink out of a straw.. grr. Oh well, then we came back to my house and made Mac and Cheese (cause it sounded good) and watched Devil Wears Prada before the most epic storm ever hit. =]

-L

1 comment:

  1. that storm WAS epic. maggie was up for it (my parents are in FL) so i stayed up for it, too... constant thunder and lightning are the best for sleeping! another round is coming through as i write this!--- have fun at the cabin, hopefully it cools down a little, today was ridiculous. xo

    ReplyDelete