Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Post-op


#148
Well... here I am. I am now 4 teeth less than I was about 3 hours ago. It was a strange experience. Being knocked out not so much, but the waking up part... it was weird. Way weird. It was hard to walk. Kinda felt drunk. I probably sounded drunk too... I couldn't form a word without slurring and my doctor was asking me if I had any questions. I said no but I wanted to say "It would be to complicated to ask a question even if I had one, so I just won't." But I didn't have any questions so life is good. I took this picture with my phone the second I stumbled into the car. I thought I had a straight face... as in my lips not being askew. Apparently thats what Novocain does to you. I've had cavities filled but never needed Novocain so this is a whole new experience to me. Not the most pretty picture, but hey, I just went through surgery and I'm supposed to be on the couch all day so...I will be watching Grey's Anatomy season 4 all day. =] Gonna be AWESOME. Hopefully my friends will stop by too. =] *nudge nudge, wink wink*

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment