Saturday, August 8, 2009

A diet?


#151
Well... because I've had my wisdom teeth out, eating has become quite the challenge. Chewing hurts, and the things I can chew get stuck in the gaping holes I have in the back of my mouth so usually I just swallow whatever it is I'm eating, which doesn't allow me to eat much. So, for the past 4/5 days I've had a diet of mashed potatoes, spaghettios, saltines, soup, and water. I was CRAVING fruit but eating fruit is challenging. Yesterday DN suggested applesauce, but I didn't have any. Well, my mom got me some today and I basically ate half the jar. (And I'll probably eat more before I go to bed) SO. GOOD. Anyway, I spent my day at work (6 hours... not fun) and I will be spending the rest of my night cleaning, showering and prepping for the cabin. Then I will sleep till noon. (I'm exhausted... again).

-L

1 comment: