Saturday, July 25, 2009

Ca-mar-ah.


#138
Wow. Lots of sun.... anyway... DN got a camera today!! She has wanted a new one for a while, but her old one broke on her mission trip so she had an excuse to get a new one. I went with to help her decide and give my approval on it. More so I was just there for the adventure. But I got to go to National Camera so I'm perfectly fine. Its a nice camera. I like it a lot. Its more than a point and shoot but less than a SLR. Its a good one. We then went to her house and watched Troy with SK, KS and AD. Good movie.

-L

p.s. I know now what I want to do during my wedding. If you haven't seen this yet. Please watch it. It will make you smile. I guarantee it. Click here!

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH THAT IS THE FUNNIEST MOVIE EVER. you have to. hence i will dance in public. :-)

    I love my camera. <3

    a lot.

    ReplyDelete