Tuesday, July 28, 2009

This Is Twins Territory


#141
Don't mess with the Twins. I started my day off going to the beach with JW. I got a little pink but it was totally worth it. I had a blast, and it was a perfect day. No clouds, slight breeze. Just awesome. I then went to tonights Twins game with CP, LW, and LT. C's dad got the tickets free. We were sitting 20 rows up behind home plate. PERFECT seats. It was a decently boring game till about the 6th inning when both teams got a run. Then we got 4 runs in the 7th inning. Then they got 2 more runs top of the 9th. It was an intense last inning. Here is a picture of Baker pitching early in the game.

-L

2 comments:

  1. No Justin love? Not okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Laura - you almost sound like you know what you're talking about! :>

    ReplyDelete