Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A change in the weather

Sorry I didn't get a post up yesterday... I didn't get a picture till late then I went to the midnight show of Harry Potter and got home and went straight to bed since I had to work at 9:30 this morning (I'm exhausted... incase you were wondering). So here is today, and yesterday.


#128
The weather today was AMAZING. After work I went with my PIC to NatCam, then to the Audi dealership, and finally to pick up his sister. Then I went and hung out with SK and walking home I remembered my awesome photo site find. So I got home and started asking people if they wanted to photo adventure. Luckily LW said she could. So we walked over and took some pictures. The grass was as tall as we are and it was BUGGY. But it was fun. (stupid lens flare...)


#127
I went to the tech rehearsal of Hello Dolly last night and on the way back to drop off my PIC we saw how EPIC the clouds were. They were strange. I don't have the energy to write about them but if you look at his blog from yesterday they are all explained there. It was sweet though. I love crazy weird weather.

Time for bed.
-L

No comments:

Post a Comment