Sunday, July 19, 2009

LEGEN -wait for it


#132
What a day. I worked what may have been the slowest shift ever. (We started making bracelets out of gift wrap ribbon...). Then on my way home I got a message from JF telling me to get to his house to go out on the boat. So I did. The usual group was out. 2 girls. about 6 guys. Usually how the boat works... but its still awesomely fun. I was once again designated photog (as always) and AH (who is trying to get sponsored) decided to attempt a hand stand on the wake surf board. INTENSE. My picture today is his third attempt. He didn't get it completely. But after this was taken he threw his legs up and had it for a millisecond before falling over. My guess is he gets it within the next one or two trips out on the lake. T'was a good day.

-L

p.s. DARY

No comments:

Post a Comment