Thursday, June 4, 2009

FREEDOM!


#87
I'm officially done with high school. Weird right. I had a great day. I got 100% on my photo final. My french final was super easy. I went to adeles with my carpool people as a celebration for the (mostly) fun times we had driving to and from school. I hung out with LW and went to our bros baseball game. (I think they won? I left before the end).I took pictures in Wayzata with my partner in crime. Then we both went to a party at LW's house. He left not too long after he got there but I stayed and hung out with some seniors that I haven't seen in forever and that was a ton of fun. I missed my senior class a little bit. But we are planning more parties so life is GREAT. =] Here is a picture of my awesome french class you have heard so much about. This is the WHOLE class. Its a small one. But an awesome one.

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment