Saturday, June 6, 2009

Partay Hoppin'


#89
Today may have been one of the craziest days of my life. Lets recap. Woke up at 8 to shower and get ready for work. Worked 930-1300. Went straight from work to MM's grad party. We had crepes there. It was my first meal of the day. I was hungry. Then took LW to get her car then went straight to SK's grad party. I probably ate my body weight in desserts at her party. Stayed there for a while then left to go to EA's grad party. Chinese food. So good. Then I left to go to KN's party. I didn't eat anything there cause I was so frickin' full already. Then I left from there and went straight to Grand Slam to play lazer tag, mini golf, arcades. It was a lot of fun. I then got a tour of PH's old neighborhood. It was a lot of fun. I did miss LC's party due to Grand Slam though. I kinda feel guilty about that one. But oh well, what can ya do. Todays picture comes from SK's party. MF and EF were showing off their SK flair.

-L

p.s. One of my friends is in the hospital. She has a brain bleed in her frontal lobe. She is having surgery on Monday. Keep her in your thoughts. We would all appreciate it.

1 comment:

  1. Just so you know, I love that you used the 24-hour clock on here.

    ReplyDelete