Thursday, June 11, 2009

Maple Grove


#94
After a long day's work I ventured up to Maple Grove to go to NI's house. Actually, we met up at Olive Garden (they were eating dinner there) then we adventured to Cub to get snackage for the evening, and THEN we went to NI's house. While there, we made a bonfire, then continued by just hanging out around the fire. NI and I decided to swim because he hadn't yet this year and I just wanted to. JW came with us but then decided to go back. The water was COLD, but we got used to it and actually ended up swimming across the entire lake. (Its not THAT big, but its big enough) then we got out and walked back. In our suits. That was probably colder than actually swimming. So here is a picture of the dock/lake. I don't really like it but I do what I can.

Here is a pic of NI and myself post swimming. Not an attractive pic of either of us. But hey, we just swam across a lake. What can ya do.

2 comments: