Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Love the Madness


#99
I nannied today 520-1300. That was fun. Actually, it was really easy, we just watched movies because it RAINED (!!!) all day. So it was my first official movie day of summer. I watched Brother Bear, Shrek the Third, Bedtime Stories, Daddy Day Care, The Dutchess, and Tristan and Isolde. And a few episodes of How I Met Your Mother. I also cleaned my room. Yay. My Moosejaw (best company ever. Check them out.) flag finally came today. I had to ask for it twice... but I got it! It made my day happy. So I brought it to DN's house and we took a few pictures with it. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with it yet. But it will come with me on photo adventures. I wanna get one of my pictures in their catalogue. =]

Off to bed... I'm nannying again tomorrow. Bright and early. WOO
-L

No comments:

Post a Comment