Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I made it!


#92
Just kidding. I am posting today. =]

This is me. In my GRADUATION ROBE! How exciting is that. After 13 long but awesome years my Tonka career is ending. I started the day with grad practice at Grace Church (biggest waste of time ever...) then I came home and started getting ready for tonight. Did my hair, got dressed, etc. At the same time I was watching He's Just Not That Into You and made brownies cause I wanted some. Now that I have made them I don't really want them anymore... oops. And now I'm watching Mamma Mia. I don't really know what to do with all my time right now. I also know where our top secret location is for our all night party. It leaked around today during practice. It should be fun. I will tell more about it tomorrow.

-The Grad.

P.S. I like that my eyes match my robe today. =] It made for a sweet color accent picture.

3 comments:

  1. You look beautiful. It was a great ceremony - Congrats Honey!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats :) and you do look beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yayayaya!!! =] congrats my dear

    ReplyDelete