Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Punch


#100
After nannying and working at the store today (long work day...) I went out with CP to Punch Pizza to get some dinner. And I saw my boss there too... I just couldn't escape work, at all, all day. The pizza there is amazing, to say the least. Some of our other friends came in later to eat there and sat next to us, so it was fun talking to them cause I hadn't talked to them in a while either. After dinner CP and I went to Excel to hang out. We found our way to the outdoor development for young people (or, as people other than CP would call it, the playground) and we had fun swinging, then we just talked and caught up. It was a great... no... legen--wait for it--dary... night.

After uploading this picture I decided to play with the colors. I think I like this one better...


-L

P.S. DB, my friend in the hospital, had surgery today. Doctors said things are looking good! Yay!

1 comment:

  1. "playing with color now are we...?"

    right back atcha. lol

    lighting was epic but we failed

    ReplyDelete