Friday, June 19, 2009

Luau!


#102
After working on my own grad party, I left and attended others that were going on today. I went to KF's, which was luau themed, and there we did the limbo (before it started down pouring). It was quite amusing. LW (who is doing the limbo in this picture) was quite talented at it. After spending some time at K's, I left and went to CP's. I had a TON of fun there. I talked to some friends, planned some epic movie marathons, ate amazing desserts, and went swimming. It was fun. I also went to visit DB in the hospital today, she is looking good! I'm glad everything went well for her in surgery. And now I'm off to bed... must get up early to finish prepping for my party tomorrow.

-L

p.s. I had fun with changing color in my picture again...

No comments:

Post a Comment