Monday, June 1, 2009

Senior banquet


#84
I know what you are thinking. "This doesn't look like a banquet." Well, its not. This is what I did after the banquet. I met up with JH and my partner in crime in Excel tonight to take some pictures. (maybe he will post one he took. From what I saw they turned out pretty good) It was a lot of fun. And so was the banquet. We all ate on stage "under the stars" or in front of our star curtain. Then we did senior recognition and scholarships and awards. Total I have lettered in theatre 6 times and have earned a total of $1,500 dollars in theatre scholarships from the school. I'm gonna miss theatre. A lot. Excel too. Luckily I have all summer. =]

-L

p.s. caps and gowns came today... eek!

here are some pics from the banquet

No comments:

Post a Comment