Monday, May 18, 2009

80 degrees and awesome


#70
It hit 80 degrees today. It was awesome. I went for a run, caught some sun, and some exercise. Then I brought the partner in crime dinner, cause he was working an event. And Cause I'm awesome like that. (right PH...) Then went home and watched the most amazing season finale of a show ever. (Gossip Girl. I'm still smiling over it). Then I drove back over to the choir concert. (This picture was taken on the way there) and watched the end of the choir concert. It was good. But I'll write more about choir tomorrow since I'm working the concert tomorrow. Overall it was a great day. No homework (or none that I did... I've gotten good at not doing my homework), warm summer like weather, and friends. Couldn't ask for anything more.

'Till tomorrow
-L

No comments:

Post a Comment