Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Le Phantom de l'Opera


#65
Only 300 more days! (wow, thats a lot). Anyway, I went to Phantom tonight with my partner in crime and we had a ton of fun. We haven't hung out in ages, so it was nice to get a chance to talk and catch up. So, we rushed the show. We got there around 6 or so, waited in line for a while then got tickets. $20 a seat. And we ended up sitting 8 rows back. Not too bad. Tech wise the show was outstanding. (We decided we need fire in our theatre, fire in this case meaning pyro stuff) But I realized I'm really not a fan of opera singing...

-L

3 comments:

  1. did you like it?? me and my mom tried getting tickets but couldnt figure out a date that worked :( thats what we saw when we were in new york... yeah, i said it.. new YORK... where we're going next summer. hehe

    ReplyDelete