Sunday, May 17, 2009

Confirmation Day


#69
My bro-ha got confirmed today. Yay him! I put myself in position of photog for the event. It was great. The lighting in our church is horrible. All the photogs there thought so. There were also pretty cameras there. I saw a Canon EOS and a Canon 50D. I don't even know what the actual photographer had, but he had a huge lens, thats all I really saw. Anyway, I got bored and to keep myself sane (and happy) I ran around the church snapping shots of the stained glass. This is one of the ones I took. I liked the tree glass with the tree in the background. I thought it was "artistic." Or something close to that.

-L

3 comments:

  1. I think it's amazing. A family favorite. Loved the "Senior" picture also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say, a little disappointed I didn't get a shout out.. guess i'll just have to lurk around your house more. :) good seeing you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this picture too. I think it is "artistic". I hope you don't mind me creepin' on your old blog. I am just going to steal your best concepts...

    ReplyDelete