Sunday, May 10, 2009

Pencil Wars.


#62
More stories! Yay! Ok, so JS and I started this thing called Pencil Wars back during One Act. He found a pencil, gave it to me, I gave it back, he gave it back to me, and its been like that ever since. Well, he was working an event today and he got the left over flowers. So he gave most of them to his mom (since it IS mothers day) and then asked me if I wanted the last bouquet. I said I didn't care but he wanted a decision from me. 4 plus hours later we finally came to the conclusion that he would bring me the flowers. So he sent me a text that read "suprise!" so I walked out to my car and sure enough there were the flowers. And the pencil. Pretty sure that whole thing was just a plot to get the pencil back to me. But I got flowers out of the deal. So life is good!

-L

p.s. Happy mothers day, mom!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet - thanks honey! Love the pencil story too...

    ReplyDelete