Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Yesterday


#64
I went to the arts center yesterday, there was a middle school band concert going on and let me tell you, it was WAY better than the 5th grade concert. I played almost all the songs they were playing back when I was in middle school band. And they had just learned the school song which brought me back to my marching band days. I was a band geek, what can I say. Anyway this is one of the shots I took of our amazing sound board. Allen & Heath iLive 114. (I think, PH correct me if I am wrong). The board is amazing. And its pretty to look at. And it sounds amazing. I'll miss it next year down at Gustavus.

-L

Today's picture coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. This board is beautiful to shoot. I can see why you miss it...the Mackie 24*8 has nothing on this.

    ReplyDelete