Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Rushing to work


#57
Funny story. Earlier today J asked me if I was interning at the arts center and I said no, cause I wasn't. Then I realized no one had written on our work calendar that they were working so I started asking the other interns who was working, no one was. So I was gonna ask if they needed someone to work, but AP testing got in the way and it just slipped my mind. J then called me around 5:45 tonight saying "hey... did you know you are actually working tonight?" So I got to rush over to the arts center to run not one but two 5th grade band concerts. They were painful. I can't believe we all thought we sounded good back when we were in 5th grade. But it was fun. I got to color since the shows required nothing of me. Then J and I had a good conversation while we were waiting for everyone to leave. I love working in the arts center. So this is a picture I took (yay camera phones) of the madness of band concerts with a bunch of 5th graders. Its kinda blown out, but I do what I can with what I have.

-L

1 comment:

  1. I have to say that they are SUPER bad. I feel for you

    ReplyDelete