Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Perfect Day


#76
Today may have been the best day of the year. I slept in for the first time in I don't know how long. Then I just chilled around the house relaxing. Then I went out to lunch with a friend I haven't seen in forever. I went to my bro's baseball game right after that. They won. Then I came back home and washed my car. It was DIRRTTTYYYY, but now it is clean and pretty. =] THEN I watched the preview of the show Glee. Its hilarious. And amazing. And it has pretty people in it. And people who can sing pretty. You should check it out. (www.fox.com). Then I went to JL's boat and chilled for a while. Then we got a call to play frisbee in Excel so we took off running and played there for a while. Then found out a manhunt game was going on later tonight so we ran to our houses, changed, and headed back to Excel for the most epic game of manhunt ever. I had SO much fun. And I got to hang out with some people I haven't seen and people I've never even met, and they were all super cool. I even got ice cream out of the deal. =] On my way home I realized I didn't have a picture, so here is a fountain I pass almost every day driving to and or from Excel. Goodness, sometimes I just love life. It really was the perfect day. I couldn't have planned something that awesome if I tried.

Peace
-L

2 comments: