Friday, May 29, 2009

In love and heartbroken... all in one day.


#81 (and then some)
So I went dress shopping for graduation / senior theatre banquet / graduation party tonight. While shopping for a casual dress, I looked through the formal dresses at Macy's--just for fun. And let me tell you, I have never fell in love with anything so fast. I saw this dress and basically grabbed it off the rack running to the dressing room to try it on. Even though I knew I would have no where to wear it to. But I put it on and I just didn't want to take it off. At all. I was texting DN at the time and all I could talk about was how amazing this dress is. It's my idea of a perfect dress. Its got a pattern. Its got the intensely styled back. And it has a slit up the side. Gah, I just want to re-live prom so I can switch out my other dress for this one. I LOVE it. A lot. A lot a lot. So here are some pictures of it. =]
front

back. (yay for awkward tan lines... if you can find them in this picture)



-L

1 comment: